The Environmental Policy of Simple Tool Hire ("the Company") is to ensure, so far as it is reasonably practicable, that its operations will be carried out with a commitment to protecting and enhancing the environment.
Management of the Company recognises that our activities have an environmental impact and in developing this policy, we seek to confirm our commitment to manage environmental issues properly.
This policy has the full support of the Directors. In implementing this commitment to manage our environmental impact properly, the Simple Tool Hire Environmental Policy is as follows
- We will fully comply with environmental regulations.
- We will ensure that environmental considerations are integrated into our business decisions.
- We will ensure that we use risk assessments in order to identify potential environmental risks to our businesses.
- We will actively pursue opportunities to minimise the environmental impact of our operations, concentrating particularly on the use of energy, waste disposal, and water discharges.
- We will attempt to develop a wider understanding of environmental issues among our suppliers and employees.
- The Company will make efforts to work closely with its sub-contractors to ensure combined efforts are used to maximise energy and recycling plans.
- The Company will, as a matter of course, undertake spot checks on sub-contractors.
- We will regularly review our policies to ensure that they remain properly aligned to the need to reduce waste and encourage the most effective utilisation of scarce resources.
- The responsibility for implementing this Environmental Policy Statement rests with the Directors.
This Environmental Policy Statement will be regularly reviewed and updated as necessary. The management team endorses these policy statements and is fully committed to their implementation.